Theme included in the record work Iris, project commissioned by the singer Alícia Calzada in 2009.
A work tailored to its voice with 11 songs in Spanish, texts, music and arrangements created specifically for me and adapted to the timber and the particularity of the voice of this original singer from Sant Feliu de Guíxols.
This is an arrangement of the original theme Diari de càmera for use in a short film of the same name, and later adapted for the grouping of Cd Iris by Alicia Calzada, and then I baptized it again with the name Teneramente.
The song has no lyrics, the singer in the original version used vowels, but in this version for Alice we think of doing it as if it were the reading of a lesson of solfeo.
This piano solo version was created expressly for the show Humans with photos from Tino Soriano and dances from Alba Carretero, specifically this version was used in numbers 9 and 10 of the show and it were called Rich humanity and Poor humanity.
Diari de càmera:
- Actors: Ariadna Matas, Albert Prat, Francesca Masclans, Toni Martínez
- Script and direction: Francesc Font
- Assembly: Xavier Pérez
- Photography direction: Pol Turrents
- Sound direction: Jaume Figueres
- Producer: Movie-ments
- Voice: Alícia Calzada
- Drums and percussions: Cidon Trindade
- Electric bass: Rai Ferrer
- Piano and whistles: Paco Viciana