Life is a Carnival.
241-Witches' eyes (Nr. 12)-Female choir
- Witches' eyes (Nr. 12)-Female choir
City and date
- Banyoles, March 2009
- female choir
- Joan Solana
- Water Nymphs-The show (2013)
Premiere (original version)
- Barcelona, Gaudí Theater July 9, 2009 Choir of Theater Musical Direction: David Costa
- Girona, Municipal Theater, February 10, 2013 Sopranos: Montserrat Cristau - Maite Mer - Imma Presas Mezzosopranos: Gloria Garcés - Vera Krasnoperaova - Georgina Reyner
Astract arranged for female choir of the play with the same name Witches' Eyes, dramatic play by playwright Joan Solana winner of the award Octubre de Teatre 2003.
I made this arrangement in 2012 about th las part of the work, Nr. 12, for the group of female voices created specifically for the premiere os the show Water Nymphs.
They started the show with this arrangement of Witches' Eyes:
it's a dream the present time,
and if you take off all the masks
nor you will not find yourself.
life is a constant and permanent Carnival.
It's a dream that you have seen,
it's a dream the present time.
- Sopranos: Montserrat Cristau - Maite Mer - Imma Presas
- Mezzosopranos: Glòria Garcés - Vera Krasnoperaova - Georgina Reyner