The witch Estruga.
City and date
- Banyoles, September of 2014
- soprano, flutes, clarinet and piano
- Paco Viciana
- Witches Alley (2015)
- Sant Gregori, La Pineda January 18, 2015 Voices: Elena Martinell and Meritxell Yanes
The show explains that the Witches have been thrown out of all the towns of Catalonia and have settled in the WITCHES ALLEY of Cervera. In each house there lives more than one and each one of them has a story to tell us. But to be able to live you must be a professional witch! The Witch Estruga arrives with the intention of passing the tests to be able to stay but has the bad luck to arrive just at the Great day! And for dessert, unlike all the others, she sings opera. How will she do?
The themes created by this children's show are:
The actress and singer that interprets the role of the Witch Estruga in the show is Elena Martinell, good friend and collaborator of mine, and she has a very high soprano voice, so the theme is very high.
Estrugafuga (Original version)
Moltes parelles han trobat l’amor
Ah, ah, ah,.....
Jo sóc la bruixa Estruga i a mi m’agrada molt cantar
I come from far away to live
In the alley of witches
In the alley, in the alley
I come with all my spells
I want, I want to stay here.
Many couples have found love
With my herbs, soups and old clothes
I have to be precise when mixing the potion
Do not run because otherwise the mix can fail
I have to have precision mixing the potion.
I found a great new spell
Now I am a professional witch
A witch am I, professional.
Ah ah ah
I am the witch Estruga and I really like to sing
The great operas fascinate me and make me dream
Nothing can stop me !!!
Work included in the show Witches Alley (2015)
- Voice: Elena Martinell
- Keyboards: Paco Viciana
ARTISTIC AND TECHNICAL TEAM OF THE SHOW
- Direction: Toni Albà
- Direction assistant: David Planas
- Actresses/singers: Elena Martinell, Meritxell Yanes
- Text: Meritxell Yanes i Toni Albà
- Musical composers: Faló Garcia, Carles Cors, Paco Viciana and Salvador Garcia
- Sound space creation: Salvador Garcia
- Scenography and dressing: Art Estudi (David Faüchs and Fanny Espinet)
- Choreographies: Neus Masó
- Technical design: David Planas
- Graphic design: Àrtic Studio (Gerard Yanes)
- Photos: Imma de Batlle and Carles Palacio
- Video: Carles Palacio, Josep Sarquella and Marta Calvín
- Video edition and production: Martí Navarro and Marta Calvín