The wine seasons.
253-Winter, spring, summer (Coll de Roses)
- Winter, spring, summer (Coll de Roses)
City and date
- Banyoles, December 2010
- flute, voice, piano, drums, guitar, double bass
- Coll de Roses (2011)
With the generic name of Coll de Roses I call the work commissioned by the international wine cellar Espelt-Coll de Roses, to make the music of audiovisuals incorporated into the ambitious project WINE MUSEUM COLL DE ROSES, where the visitor interactively and emotionaly understands the art of wine creation.
This museum was created in 2011, in the castle of the farm that they acquired for that purpose in the same city of Roses (Girona-Catalonia).
The original commission was made to create the music for the 5 audiovisuals that are part of the visit to the museum, and it was done and delivered. Taking advantage of the effort to bring together so many musicians (symphonic orchestra, ethnic flutes, solo voice, guitars, double bass, piano, drums and percussions), I proposed to do some additional themes to complete the work so that they could use them, if they wanted, in the rooms annexed to the museum and these were:
- Coll de Roses (Main theme) (piano music)
- Harvest festival (chamber music)
- Winter, spring, summer (chamber music)
- The vintage (chamber music)
- Rachenitza (chamber music)
- Suite (orchestral music)
Winter, spring, summer is one of these additional themes I made.
Winter, spring, summer (6'47) (the different tasks that must be done in the field and in the winery at these three annual seasons)
- Voice: Susanna del Saz
- Guitars: Josep Traver
- Flutes and various wind instruments: Xavi Lozano
- Drums and percussions: Cidon Trindade
- Double bass: Franco Molinari
- Piano: Paco Viciana
from Cd Coll de Roses (2011)
Score in pdf: