|City and date||
Work originally created to collaborate with different interpreters of traditional music around the country.
Later I did a reduced version for piano solo that has been interpreted live many times. The name of the piece is Dance in basque, because part of the theme is inspired in some works of Kepa Junkera, interpreter of triquitixa basque I knew when I created the work.
Theme created expressly to incorporate it to the 2001 album Glimpses.
Work included in the shows:
- Charity concert La Draga (2000)
- Piano concert in the Viader (2000)
- Glimpses (2002)
- Piano concert in Can Puig (2008)
- Iris (2010)
- Piano concierto in the Cloister (2013)
- Gitars: Francesc Ubanell
- Double Bass: Manel Vega
- Drums: Cidon Trindade
- Percussions: Enric Canada
- Acordion and bagpipes: Perepau Ximenis
- Piano: Paco Viciana