Take care of her as she takes care of you.
075-The Earth (Love to life) (short ensemble version)
- The Earth (Love to life) (short ensemble version)
City and date
- Besalú, February 1996
- corn anglais, flute, percussions, violoncel and psalteri
- Love to live (1997)
- Segur de Calafell, Church of the Assumption August 25, 2002 Flute: Esteve Zulet Corn English: Almudena Jambrina Cello: Daniel Regincós Percussions: Cidon Trindade Piano: Paco Viciana
Premiere (original version)
- Figueres, Teatre Municipal El Jardí March 6, 1998 Oboe: Francesc Castillo Double bass: Pere Coma Percussions and drums: Xavi Rodríguez Piano, psalteries and Andean flute: Paco Viciana
Abstract arranged for a small instrumental group of a part of the work Love to life, composed after viewing a BBC documentary called "The sea wolf, survival on the coast of the skeletons" of the series Natural World, a story about love and death between Hyenas in the west coast of Africa.
An ode to life and hope.
Mystery, fascination, beauty. The Earth.
Work included in the Cd Love to life (1997)
Work included in the shows:
- Flute: Esteve Zulet
- Oboe and english horn: Almudena Jambrina
- Cello: Daniel Regincós
- Percussions: Cidon Trindade
- Psalteri: Paco Viciana