075-Playing in mother cave (Love to life) (short ensemble version)
- Playing in mother cave (Love to life) (short ensemble version)
City and date
- Besalú, February 1996
- violoncel and piano
- Love to live (1997)
- Segur de Calafell, Church of the Assumption August 25, 2002 Cello: Daniel Regincós Piano: Paco Viciana
Premiere (original version)
- Figueres, Teatre Municipal El Jardí March 6, 1998 Oboe: Francesc Castillo Contrabaix: Pere Coma Percussions and drums: Xavi Rodríguez Piano, psalteries and Andean flute: Paco Viciana
Abstract arranged for a small instrumental group of a part of the work Love to life, composed after viewing a BBC documentary called "The sea wolf, survival on the coast of the skeletons" of the series Natural World, a story about love and death between Hyenas in the west coast of Africa.
An ode to life and hope.
A song to innocent and carefree playing of the little Hyena puppies in front of its cave, protagonists of the story I tell in Love to life.
Work included in the Cd Love to life (1997)
Work included in the shows:
- Love to life (1998)
- Charity concert La Draga (2000)
- Journeying (2002)
- Concert to Lenca Indians (2009)
- Cello: Daniel Regincós
- Piano: Paco Viciana