Abstract arranged for a small instrumental group of a part of the work Love to life, composed after viewing a BBC documentary called "The sea wolf, survival on the coast of the skeletons" of the series Natural World, a story about love and death between Hyenas in the west coast of Africa.
An ode to life and hope.
Ideal concept of freedom. The middle part of the theme represents delicate thread which links us to the fact of freedom, and how easy it can be to break.
Work included in the Cd Love to life (1997)
Work included in the shows:
- Love to life (1998)
- Charity concert La Draga (2000)
- Piano concert in the Viader Auditorium (2000)
- Glimpses (2002)
- Journeying (2002)
- Collaborators concert (2013)
- The light inside the water (2019)
- Oboe: Almudena Jambrina
- Cello: Daniel Regincós
- Percussions: Cidon Trindade
- Piano: Paco Viciana