ONÍRICA is a 60-minute show from POSSIBLES PRODUCTIONS created together with the visual artist Anna Bahí about the world of dreams and Nature, with a selection of poems from the work "Canigó" by Jacint Verdaguer and "Poema del bosc" by Alexandre de Riquer, with the rhapsody of poems by Lluís Soler, the audiovisuals created for the occasion by Anna Bahí, the scenography by Jaume Geli, the lighting design and sound by Marc Paneque, the stage direction of Àngel Amieva and the interpretation of a server on the piano of a selection of pieces from the own series "Instant Music" together with together with new works and improvisations on stage.
Music, images and poetry in a dream show. The doors open to an illusory world and we enter in a show filled with sound, light and color, subtleties, constant communication with nature, contemplative and poetic images.
The mythologizing of nature as a sacred space through the world of dreams.
The music of the stars and harmony,
to which soft murmur he sleeps and dreams.
(Jacint Verdaguer - Canigó - Chant IX)
To carry out this project, we have obtained grants from Banyoles City Council, Girona County Council, the Girona CREA Grants from Girona City Council and the Coromina Foundation.
- Oneiric I (estrena)
- Seize the moment
- Women to the power
- Oneiric II (estrena)
- Creation: Paco Viciana & Anna Bahí
- Idea, sound editing, music and piano: Paco Viciana
- Visual design, audiovisuals, photographs and artist book: Anna Bahí
- Scenography: Jaume Geli
- Lighting and sound design: Marc Paneque
- Stage direction: Àngel Amieva
- Technical direction: Punt de Fuga
- Voice over poems (Rhapsode): Lluís Soler
- Making promotional video: Quim Paredes
- Press photos: Lluís Serrat
- Recording voice over poems: Santa Pau Studies (Technician: Abdon Compta)
- Voice over start: Ingrid Calpe
- Artist book publisher: MMV Editions (Publisher: Mia Masgrau)
- Production and coordination: Possible Productions
- October 7, 2023 at the Auditorium of the Ateneo of Banyoles (premiere)
- October 8, 2023 in the Auditorium of the University of Banyoles