Show premiered on 1 February 2013 at the Atrium Theatre of Viladecans (Barcelona).
The Magic Flute-Dei Furbi Variations, production commissioned by the theater company of Barcelona Dei Furbi to create arrangements of music and theater show inspired by the famous opera by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's The Magic Flute. With the particular challenge which the music is played live in this production fully interpreted by six actors/singers involved in the work, without any musical instrument sounding in the show, only human voices.
Later this same theater company asked me to arrange music for his new production, inspired around three other Mozart operas MozArt Trilogy - Cosí fan Dei Furbi in 2014.
The Magic Flute- Dei Furbi Variations
They send me the message to make the musical arrangements to all parts of the opera from Mozart that they chose for these six vocal solists, with the difficulty that none of the voices were graves.
The proposal has been very successful both their debut as in successive years, where it's still in the lineup, both critics and the audience, performing the work in many theaters in Catalonia and Spain as wells as abroad, including the triumph which includes the work every season in the city of Berlin.
As a reward for artistic endeavor and risk of the proposal this show has received throughout his short life many prizes:
|2014 Max Award for best musical show for The Magic Flute.|
Premio do public in 2015 of the International Comic Theatre
and festive Cangas The Magic Flute.
Guineueta 2014 Award for the best professional show
Zorrilla Theatre of Badalona The Magic Flute.
Butaca Award in 2013 for best actor for Toni Vinyals
Musical Theatre in The Magic Flute.
- Selection of arias and ensemble numbers from The Magic Flute by W.A. Mozart.
- Script and direction: Gemma Beltran
- Musical direction: David Costa
- Actors:Toni Vinyals, Queralt Albinyana, Marc Pujol, Robert González, Anna Herebia and David Marcè (alterning Joana Estebanell and Marc Vilavella)
- Musical arrangements: Paco Viciana
- Lighting: David Bofarull
- Stage: Ramon Ivars, Oscar Merino and Gemma Beltran
- Costumes: Ramon Ivars and Gemma Beltran
- Costume accomplishment: Elisa Echegaray and Maria Albadalejo
- Assistant to the director: Boris Daussà
- Project coordination and production: Marta Riera and Maria Rovelló
- Image: Wave Cap
- Head coach: David Bofarull and Javier Muñoz
- Production: Baubo SCCL.
MAX and I