2004-Paco Viciana Collage
Show premiered on March 5, 2004 at the Municipal Theatre of Banyoles(Girona).
Benefit concert for the Fundació Estany from Banyoles, in order to get money to condition the Home-Residence El Sopluig in the district of Can Puig in Banyoles, for people with mental disabilities.
Home-Residence El Sopluig (exterior)
We got the money that we set out to achieve with this benefit concert, so we did our bit to make this vital project is still alive and able to continue helping to improve the quality of life of many locals in need.
Home-Residence El Sopluig El Sopluig (interior)
- Water memory
- Deep wells
- Song for humanity
- Emociona't-e (selecction) (premiere)
- Lorca (selection)
- Darling, I love you
- Després de tot (selection)
- Ut quid domine (premiere)
- Heart waves
- Voices: Alicia Calzada, Imma Pascual and Glòria Garcés
- Rapsodes: Marta Lopez and Miquel Torrent
- Choirs: Chorus Theatre, Small Chorus Theatre, Vox 6
- Tenora: Jordi Molina
- Flute: Esteve Zulet
- Cello: Maria Geli
- Piano: Paco Viciana
Part of the artists participating in the concert