Show premiered March 23, 2002 at the Municipal Theatre of Banyoles (Girona).
Multidisciplinary show to present my new album "Glimpses" of 2001. A study funded entirely by me and published by Resistencia Ediciones.
Glimpses The show
In this new album I wanted to use all the contacts I had made before to try getting luxury collaborators. I asked for participation in it to Maria del Mar Bonet, Joan Manuel Serrat, Kepa Junkera and Dulce Pontes, but I did not get the desired response. So I surrounded me by a luxury band, and I build a first recording that I used to get the financing that the project needed.
Once I got the funding, I could make a presentation of the show as I had planned, with a spectacular scenography by Jaume Geli, Angel Amieva in stage direction, with stage actors and all kinds of spectacular effects.
A visual and musical show which I filled the Municipal Theater of Banyoles for two nights in a row.
- Music (premiere)
- Looking for your beloved (Love to life)
- Free Spirit (premiere)
- Mother tenderness (Love to life)
- Vulcano (premiere)
- Glimpses (premiere)
- Deep Wells (premiere)
- Life is born free (Love to life)
- And why not? (premiere)
- Love to life (Love to life)
- Africa (premiere)
- Instantaneous Music (Good wishes) (premiere)
- Vocals: Alícia Calzada
- Electric Guitars: Francesc Ubanell
- Bass: Manel Vega
- Diatonic accordion and bagpipes: Pere Pau Jiménez
- Drums and percussion: Cidon Trindade
- Percussion: Enric Canada
- Piano: Paco Viciana
- Actor and Actress: Ingrid Calpe, Angel Amieva
- Stage direction: Angel Amieva
- Scenography: Jaume Geli
- Lighting design: Josep María Pérez
- Sound design: Toni Paris and Ruski
- 23 March 2002 at the Municipal Theatre of Banyoles (Girona) (premiere)
- 24 March 2002 at the Municipal Theatre of Banyoles (Girona)
I per què no? (Videoclip Hidrogen)
Nana (Videoclip Hidrogen)
Nana (Glimpses show)-Live