Show premiered on 1 December 2002 at Sunset Jazz Club in Girona.
Lunatics at Viader Auditorium
I adapted the part of the violin for flute, I rewrite for the original baritone to soprano, and the original rhapsodist which was a man in the original version, becomes a woman.
The first part of the show, previous to the interpretation of the play Lorca I adapt it to the new musical group.
Poster of the show
With this group of musicians I baptized the show with the name of Lunatics, referring to the morning star so usually mentioned in Lorca's poems.
Later, in 2014, I decided to reduce more the work reducing the role of the flute, leaving the group of three artists on stage, I call the new show again Lunatics, and we premiered in Santander in September 2014.
- Instantaneous Music (Defects)
- Occasionally falls a dense curtain
- Instantaneous Music (The value of things)
- Water Nymphs (Love)
- Darling, I love you
- Voice: Glòria Garcés
- Rhapsodist: Marta López
- Flute: Esteve Zulet
- Piano: Paco Viciana
- Stage direction: Àngel Amieva
- 1 December 2002 Sunset Jazz Club Girona (premiere).
- 5 June 2003 Viader Auditorium of Girona.
- July 9, 2003 in the Gardens of Girona Art Museum.