Després de tot
Show premiered on October 5, 2003 at the St. Medir Church in San Gregori (Girona).
Show around the poetic-musical work Després de tot based on the last book published by Catalan poet Miquel Martí i Pol "Després de tot," of 2002, published by Editorial Proa and International Poetry Prize Laureà Mela 2002. I use 30 of the 38 poems of the book, and I make a tour through the world of mind and philosophical meaning of this book of poems,rather than poems I call this psychic thoughts of his soul. Deep visions of his complex and sensitive being.
Després de tot (After all)
Curiously, the poet died shortly released my approach to his work, so in the end, I could not know the beloved poet, one of his last signature was the role that allowed us to use his work, all a shame, I would have loved to know him.
The first part of the show, previous to the interpretation of the play Després de tot, I adapted it to the musical group so the work of the Catalan poet could be interpreted.
Miquel Martí i Pol
Some examples of the poems used in the work:
Water always renewed and revitalized. "
nothing more than a finger after Frisanco
and a light wind from the back of the eye;
the rest, in the end, does not interest me. "
light shade, I often confuse
and suddenly groping. "
nobody knows where to wield it! "
uncertain space that verse to verse,
question to question. "
Surprisingly humor proclaim it,
as one who does not want, in these verses. "
advisable and prudent exercise in
- White poem
- Occasionally falls a dense curtain
- Darling, I love you
- Després de tot (premiere)
- Voices: Imma Pascual and Glòria Garcés
- Rhapsodist: Miquel Torrent
- Flute: Esteve Zulet
- Cello: Daniel Regincós
- Piano: Paco Viciana
- October 5, 2003 at the Church of St. Medir in Sant Gregori (Girona) (premiere).
- November 21, 2003 in the City Hall of Sant Gregori (Girona).
- December 4, 2003 at the Auditorium Viader in Girona.
- 28 February 2004 at the Municipal Auditorium in Santa Coloma de Farners (Girona).
- March 5, 2004 at the Municipal Theatre of Banyoles (Girona).
- 16 April 2004 at the Municipal Theatre of Banyoles (Girona).
- 23 April 2004 at the Church of Riudellots de la Selva (Girona).
- April 30, 2004 in Local Multipurpose from Palol de Revardit (Girona).
- 14 May 2004 at the Municipal Theatre of Roda de Ter (Barcelona).