The show Humans aims to be an approach to the particular and peculiar human reality. To that what we believe it means to be a human. We use for this purpose three languages as humans as are music, dance and photography.
A humble and daring approach to that what defines us as humans.
You advance our verification which is well portrayed.
Because as one one of the poems that are recited during the show says:
"...Humans are confused and dubious creatures
We seek safety, routine, fun, happiness.
We are cheerful, fearful, determined, creative, sufferers, hesitant, ordinary..., profound..., missing..., stand by...
We are all humans... "
A piano, a pianist, a stage, a dancer, objects, utensils, clothes, light, darkness, movement, stillness, a screen, pictures, heat, cold, remoteness, nearness, truth, lie.
A proposal of three humans send to the rest of humanity that shares with them the same time and the same space.
A deep and funny reflection about humanity.
- Gymnastics (HUMANS)
- Instantaneous music Nr. 2 (Defects) (HUMANS TRANSIT)
- Instantaneous music Nr. 3 (Seduction) (HUMANS CREATE)
- Mother whale (THE HUMAN WORLD)
- The dawn (Lake) (CURIOUS HUMANITY)
- Instantaneous music Nr. 6 (Routine) (HUMANS SEEK)
- Instantaneous music Nr. 28 (Identity change) (HAPPY HUMANITY)
- And suddenly loneliness (INSATIABLE HUMANITY)
- Diari de càmera (RICH HUMANITY)
- Diari de càmera (POOR HUMANITY)
- Granados (HUMANITY CRYING)
- Darling, I love you (HUMANITY IN LOVE)
- Music (THE HUMANITY WHO ENJOYS)
- Instantaneous music Nr. 22 (Good wishes) (HUMANITY THAT LOOKS)
- Instantaneous music Nr. 25 (Difficulties) (HUMANITY THAT FIGHTS)
- Instantaneous music Nr. 26 (Life as learning) (HUMANITY THAT LEARNS)
- Celtic song (premiere) (HUMANS IN DANCE)
- Instantaneous music Nr. 32 (Worker woman) (HUMAN CONFLICT)
- Valeri (premiere) (HUMANITY, REFLECTS)
- Instantaneous music Nr. 65 (Ghandi) (premiere) (THE HUMAN MYSTERY)
- Humans (mix) (WE ARE ALL HUMANS)
Idea, photomontage, sound editing, poems, music and piano: Paco Viciana
- Choreography and dance: Alba Carretero
- Photographies: Tino Soriano
- Design of lights and sound: Marc Paneque (Punt de Fuga)
- Voice-Over: Aniol Viciana
- March 7, 2015 in the Auditorium from Banyoles (premiere).
- June 3, 2016 in the Auditorium La Mercè from Girona inside the Inund'ART Festival.
- Dossier HUMANS (English)
- Dossier HUMANS (Català)
- Dosier HUMANOS (Español)
- HUMANS - Nr.1 Humans (Eng) (Youtube)
- HUMANS - Nr.3 Humans create (Eng) (Youtube)
- HUMANS - Nr.5 Curious humanity (Eng) (Youtube)
- HUMANS - Nr.13 The humanity who enjoys (Eng) (Youtube)
- HUMANS - Nr.21 We are all humans (Eng) (Youtube)
- HUMANOS - Nr.1 Humanos (Esp) (Youtube)
- HUMANS - Nr.3 Los humanos crean (Esp) (Youtube)
- HUMANS - Nr.5 Curiosa humanidad (Esp) (Youtube)
- HUMANS - Nr.13 La humanidad que disfruta (Esp) (Youtube)
- HUMANS - Nr.21 Todos somos humanos (Esp) (Youtube)
- Photo album show Human
- Interview with Paco Viciana Banyoles TV-Jordi Xena (09-01-2015) (Catalan)
- Tino Soriano Interview with Jordi Xena in Banyoles TV (27-03-2015) (Catalan)